"SRBHES-Construction of Water storage tank and Pump house in APGENCO colony at Srisailam Project East".
Estimated Contract Value
Rs.15,91,411-00 ( (Rupees fifteen lakh ninety one thousand four hundred and eleven only).
Period of Contract
Form of Contract
Transaction Fee Payable to Managing Director, APTS Hyderabad payable at Hyderabad
Bid Security (EMD)
Rs.15,915.00 (Rupees fifteen thousand nine hundred and fifteen only)
Bid Security Payable to
The DD/BC should be drawn in favour of Pay officer, APGENCO, Vidyut Soudha, Hyderabad-500082 payable at Hyderabad from any Nationalized Bank or Scheduled Bank only.
Schedule Available Date & Time
30.07.2012 @3.00 P.M.
Schedule Closing Date &Time
14.08.2012 @3.00 P.M.
Bid Submission closing Date & time
14.08.2012 @4.00 P.M.
180 days from the date of opening of the Bid
Pre Bid Meeting
At the discretion of APGENCO
Pre Qualification/Technical Bid Opening Date (Qualification and Eligibility criteria)
Technical Specifications Bid Opening Date (Technical Bid Stage)
Price Bid Opening Date & Time
17.08.2012 @4.00 PM
i) Registration: The tenderer should have Class-IV registration with the Central Government or any State Government or Public Sector Undertakings in India with a monetary limit of more than Rs.10 lakh and up to Rs.50 lakh. The tenderer should have executed similar type of works.
ii). Financial Condition: The bidder should have liquid asset/credit facilities/solvency certificates from any Nationalised Bank/Scheduled Bank for a value not less than Rs.8.00 lakh. The Solvency certificate shall not be older than 12 months from the date of availability of tender specification on e-procurement platform.
Responsibility for correctness of the information submitted in the online bid lies with bidder.If any information furnished in the bid is proved to be false at a later date, the bid will not only be rejected but the bidder will be BLACKLISTED.
If non-eligible contractors participate in tenders, they will not only be disqualified but also their Bid Security (EMD) will be forfeited.
Place of Opening of Tenders
In the chambers of Superintending Engineer/Civil Designs/ Room No.155, 'A' Block, Vidyut Soudha, Hyderabad ‑ 500 082.
a.The tender should be in the prescribed forms which can be obtained from 'e' procurement platform from the date of electronic publication up to the time and date indicated in the tender notice. The intending bidders shall enroll themselves on the 'e' procurement market-place www.eprocurement.gov.in. Those contractors who register themselves in the 'e' procurement market place can download the tender schedules free of cost. The bidder shall authenticate the bid with his digital certificate for submitting the bid electronically on e- procurement platform and the bids not authenticated by digital certificate of the bidder will not be accepted on the e-procurement platform following the G.O.Ms.No.6, I.T&C Department, dated. 28-2-2005.
b) Intending bidders can contact office of the Chief Engineer/Civil/ Hydel /APGENCO/ Vidyut Soudha, Hyderabad ‑ 500 082 for any clarification / information on any working day during working hours.
c)The bidders who are desirous of participating in e- procurement shall submit their technical bids, price bids etc., in the standard formats prescribed in the tender documents, displayed at "e" market place.The bidders should invariably upload the statement showing the list of documents etc., in the "e" market place in support of their Technical bids.The bidder should load scanned copies of all relevant certificates. The bidder shall sign on all the statements, documents, certificates, uploaded by him, owning responsibility for their correctness / authenticity.
d) All the bidders shall invariably upload the scanned copies of DD in e-Procurement system and this will be the primary requirement to consider the bid as responsive.
e) Technical bid evaluation of the tenders would be done solely based on the uploaded documents, DD/BC towards EMD in the e-procurement system.
The Tenderer shall fulfill the following statutory requirements.
a) Income Tax:
The contractor shall furnish their copy of Permanent Account Number (PAN) and copy of latest income tax returns submitted along with the proof of receipt.
b)E.P.F & G.I.S :
The contractor shall comply with the statutory labour rules and regulations i.e., EPF, GIS etc., as applicable in force and shall furnish the original returns and information as may be specified from time to time.Agreement will not be concluded without meeting above statutory norms.
c). VAT: The contractor shall furnish their copy of VAT registration certificate. VAT as per applicability on the date of billing will be added on each bill of the contractor and the same will be recovered and remitted to the concerned dept.
Income tax etc, payable to the Govt. /Quasi Govt. Bodies on the rates applicable as on the date of opening of tender are deemed to be included in the quoted prices.Statutory variations in the applicable rates or newly introduced taxes/duties will be to APGENCO's account
Other Payments to be made
Apart from the Bid Security (EMD), the tenderer shall be liable to pay the following amounts.
a) Transaction fee: The participating bidders have to pay transaction fee of 0.03% on estimated contract value of work( Maximum Rs 10,000/-) with service charges @ 12.36% i.e., Rs.537.00 (Rupees five hundred and thirty seven only.) in favor of the Managing Director, APTS, Hyderabad as indicated in e-procurement platform at the time of bid submission electronically.
b) Corpus Fund:Successful bidder has to pay an amount of Rs. 637.00 (Rupees six hundred and thirty seven only) at 0.04% on (Maximum Rs 10,000/-) ECV through demand draft in favour of Managing Director, APTS, Hyderabad towards corpus fund at the time of concluding agreement.
Documents to be submitted (Hard copies) to the Tender inviting authority
1. The Department will notify the successful bidder for submission of original hard copies of all uploaded documents, DD/BC towards EMD prior to issue of LOI.
2.The tenderer shall invariably furnish hard copies of all the required documents/ certificates / statements uploaded by him along with copies of certificates of Registration of EPF and Demand Draft/BC towards EMD before stipulated time given to him either personally or through courier or by post. Receipt of the same within the stipulated time by the tender inviting authority shall be the responsibility of the bidder.Department will not take any responsibility for any delay or non receipt.
3. On receipt of documents, the Department shall ensure the genuinity of the DD/BC towards EMD and all other certificates documents uploaded by the bidder in e-procurement system in support of the qualification criteria before issue of LOI.
4. If any successful bidder fails to submit the original hard copies of uploaded certificates/documents, DD/BC towards EMD within the stipulated time or if any variation is noticed between the uploaded documents and the hard copies submitted by the bidder, the successful bidder will be suspended from participating in the tenders on e-procurement platform for a period of 3 years. The e-procurement system would deactivate the user ID of such defaulting successful bidder based on the trigger /recommendation by the Tender Inviting Authority in the system. Besides this, the department shall invoke all processes of law including criminal prosecution of such defaulting bidder as an act of extreme of the deterrence to avoid delays in the tender process for execution of work. Other conditions as per tender document are applicable. The bidder is requested to get a confirmed acknowledgement from tender inviting authority towards proof of submission hard copies to avoid any discrepancy.
5. The tenderer is liable to be disqualified, if he is found to have misled or furnished false information in the forms / Statements / Certificates submitted in proof of qualification requirements and record of performance such as abandoning of work, not properly completing of earlier contracts, inordinate delay in completion of works, litigation history, financial failures and/ or participated in the previous tendering for the same work and has quoted unreasonable high price etc.
6.Even while executing the work, if found that the contractor had produced false/ fake certificates of experience, he will be black listed for a period of three years and the contract will be terminated and his Bid security will be forfeited and work will be carried out through other agency at his cost and risk.
The tenderer shall furnish the declaration that:
1) They have not been black listed in any department due to any reasons.
2) They have not been demoted to lower category in any department for not filing the tenders after buying the tender schedules in a whole year and their registration had not been cancelled for a similar default in two consecutive years.
3) They will agree to get disqualified themselves for any wrong declaration in respect of the above and get their tender summarily rejected.
4) The soft copies uploaded by them are genuine. Any incorrectness / deviation noticed can be viewed seriously and apart from canceling the work duly forfeiting the Bid security, criminal action can be initiated including suspension of business and/ or black listing.
Other relevant information
1)APGENCO reserves the right to reject any or all the tenders without assigning any reasons there of.
2)APGENCO reserves the right to amend or modify the tender and its conditions before opening of tenders .
3)The contractors have to upload the information preferably in Zip format.
4)The successful tenderer shall submit all original hard copies of all uploaded documents, DD/BC towards EMD before the stipulated time as fixed by the Department.
5)The contractors should upload the documents duly signing each and every paper.
6)For all clarifications & guidance, the bidders may contact the Chief Engineer / Civil / Hydel / APGENCO, Room No. 123, Vidyut Soudha, Hyderabad - 500 082.