KTPP - Supply of MS ERW Pipes and Flanges to KTPP, Chelapur(V), Ghanapur (M), Bhupalapalli - 506 168, Warangal Dist.
Estimated Contract Value (Approximate)
Period of Contract
Within 45 days from the date of receipt of purchase order
Form of Contract
Transaction Fee Payable to Managing Director, APTS, Hyderabad payable at Hyderabad ( As per G.O Ms No. 10 & 11, Dt. 23.07.2010 IT & C Dept.) including service tax.
0.03% on Quoted value of materials online with a cap of Rs. 10,000/- for quoted value upto Rs. 50 Crores and Rs.25,000/- if the Quoted value is more than Rs.50 Crores and service tax and bank charges as applicable or as levied by Govt. from time to time on the transaction fee through online.
Bid Security (EMD)
Rs.1,420/- in the form of DD from nationalized banks/Schedule banks (Public Sector). The PEMD holders of APGENCO & NSIC/SSI units need not furnish separate EMD. However, they should upload a copy of PEMD approval letter issued by APGENCO /Certificate issued by the NSIC/SSI Certificate as per stipulations of tender specification
Bid Security Payable to
Demand Draft drawn on Nationalized or Schedule bank (public sector) in favour of Pay Officer, APGENCO, Vidyut Soudha, Hyderabad ‑ 500082 payable at Hyderabad.
Schedule Available Date & Time
26.06.2012, 4.00 pm onwards
Schedule Closing Date & Time
17.07.2012, 2.00 pm
Bid Submission closing Date & time
17.07.2012, 5.00 pm
120 days from the date of opening of the Price Bid
Pre Bid Meeting
Pre Qualification/ Technical Bid Opening Date (Qualification and Eligibility Stage)
Technical Specifications Bid Opening Date (Technical Bid Stage)
18.07.2012, 4.00 pm
Price Bid Opening Date & Time
28.07.2012, 4.00 pm
The manufacturer / supplier firm should have supplied SS /MS ERW / GI / CS pipes of worth Rs. 2.84 Lakhs in any one year during the last five financial years (2007-08 to 2011-12).
Place of Opening of Tenders
In the chambers of Superintending Engineer/Civil/General/ Room No.153, 'A' Block, Vidyut Soudha, Hyderabad ‑ 500 082.
a) The tender should be in the prescribed forms which can be obtained from 'e' procurement platform from the date of electronic publication up to the time and date indicated in the tender notice. The intending bidders shall enroll themselves on the 'e' procurement market-place with details available at www.eprocurement.gov.in. The bidders can download the tender schedules at free of cost. The bidder shall authenticate the bid with his digital certificate for submitting the bid electronically on e- procurement platform and the bids not authenticated by digital certificate of the bidder will not be accepted on the e-procurement platform following the G.O.Ms.No.6, I.T&C Department, dated. 28-2-2005.
b) Intending bidders can contact office of the Chief Engineer/ Civil/General Services/ APGENCO/ Vidyut Soudha, Hyderabad ‑ 500082 for any clarification / information on any working day during working hours.
c) The bidders who are desirous of participating in e- procurement shall submit their price bids in the standard formats prescribed in the tender documents, displayed at "e" market place.The bidders should invariably upload the statement showing the list of documents etc., in the "e" market place in support of their Technical bids. The bidder should load scanned copies of all relevant certificates. The bidder shall sign on all the statements, documents, certificates, uploaded by him, owning responsibility for their correctness / authenticity.
The Bidder shall fulfill the following statutory requirements and shall upload scanned copies of following documents.
a)Income tax Clearance Certificate: The bidder shall furnish copy of Permanent Account Number (PAN) card and copy of latest income tax returns submitted along with the proof of receipt.
b)Value Added Tax:
The bidder should furnish the proof of registration under Service tax, Value Added tax, along with Tax payers Identification Number (TIN) from the Commercial tax department
Performance Reports: List of customers to whom the bidder had supplied identical materials in the past along with P.O details and performance reports, if any.
Other Payments to be made
Apart from the Bid Security (EMD) the bidder shall be liable to pay the following amounts.
Corpus Fund: Successful bidder has to pay an amount of 0.04% on purchase order value of materials with a cap of Rs. 10,000/- for quoted value upto Rs. 50 Crores and Rs.25,000/- if the Quoted value is more than Rs.50 Crores and service tax and bank charges as applicable or as levied by Govt. from time to time demand draft in favour of Managing Director, APTS, Hyderabad prior to placing purchase order.
Documents to be submitted (Hard copies) to the Tender inviting authority
1. The department shall carry out the evaluation solely based on the uploaded certificates/documents, Demand Draft towards EMD or valid reference letter of PEMD, deposited with APGENCO in the e-Procurement system and open the price bids of the responsive bidders.
2. The department will notify the successful bidder for submission of original hardcopies of all the uploaded documents and Demand Draft towards EMD before placing the purchase order.
3. The successful bidder shall invariably furnish the original Demand Draft towards EMD; Certificates/Documents of the uploaded scanned copies to the Tender Inviting Authority before placing of purchase order, either personally or through courier or post and the receipt of the same within the stipulated date shall be the responsibility of the successful bidder. The department will not take any responsibility for any delay in receipt/non-receipt of original Demand Draft towards EMD / valid reference letter of PEMD, deposited with APGENCO, Certificates/Documents from the successful bidder before the stipulated time. On receipt of documents, the department will ensure the genuinity of the Demand Draft towards EMD / valid reference letter of PEMD, deposited with APGENCO and all other certificates/ documents uploaded by the bidder in e-Procurement system, in support of the qualification criteria before placing the purchase order.
4. If any successful bidder fails to submit the original hard copies of uploaded certificates/documents, Demand Draft towards EMD/ valid reference letter of PEMD, deposited with APGENCO within stipulated time or if any variation is noticed between the uploaded documents and the hardcopies submitted by the bidder, the successful bidder will be suspended from participating in the tenders on e-Procurement platform for a period of 3 years. The e-Procurement system would deactivate the user ID of such defaulting bidder based on the trigger/recommendation by the Tender Inviting Authority in the system. Besides this, the department shall invoke all processes of law including criminal prosecution against such defaulting bidder as an act of extreme deterrence to avoid delays in the tender process for procurement of the materials for emergency works. Other conditions as per tender document are applicable.
5.The bidder is requested to get a confirmed acknowledgement from the Tender Inviting Authority a proof of Hardcopies submission to avoid any discrepancy. The bidder is liable to be disqualified, if he is found to have mislead or furnished false information in the forms / Statements / Certificates submitted in proof of qualification requirements and record of performance such as abandoning of materials, not properly completing of earlier contracts, inordinate delay in completion of supply of materials, litigation history, financial failures and or participated in the previous tendering for the same materials and has quoted unreasonable high/low price etc.
Even while executing of the order, if found that the successful bidder had produced false/fake certificates, he will be black listed and the contract will be terminated and his Bid security will be forfeited and order will be carried out through other agency at his cost and risk.
The bidder shall furnish the declaration that:
1. They have not been black listed in any department due to any reasons.
2. They have not been demoted to lower category in any department for not filing the tenders after buying the tender schedules in a whole year and their registration had not been cancelled for a similar default in two consecutive years.
3. They have to agree to get disqualified themselves for any wrong declaration in respect of the above and get their tender summarily rejected.
4. The soft copies uploaded by them shall be genuine. Any incorrectness / deviation noticed will be viewed seriously, apart from canceling the order duly forfeiting the bid security, criminal action will be initiated including suspension of business with such bidders and/ or blacklisting.
Other relevant information
1)APGENCO reserves the right to reject any or all the tenders without assigning any reasons there of.
2)APGENCO reserves the right to amend or modify the tender and its conditions before 5.00 pm on 10.07.2012 under intimation to the bidders.
3)Any other condition regarding receipt of tenders in conventional method appearing in the tender documents may please be treated as not applicable. Tenders invited through this e-procurement notice will not be received through any conventional mode such as by post, in person or courier under what so ever reasons.
4)The bidders have to upload the all the documents preferably in PDF Zip format.
5)The successful bidder has to submit the original Demand Draft & BG before placing the purchase order.
6)The bidders should upload the documents duly signing each and every paper.
7)For all clarifications & guidance, the bidders may contact the Chief Engineer /Civil/General Services/ APGENCO, Room No. 109, Vidyut Soudha, Hyderabad - 500 082.
Responsibility for correctness of the information submitted in the online bid lies with bidder.If any information furnished in the bid is proved to be false at a later date, not only the bid will be rejected but also the bidder will be BLACKLISTED.