APGENCO received THE INDIA POWER AWARD 2013, for the fifth time in last 6 years, instituted by Council of Power Utilities for ‘Overall Utility Performance - Generation’. APGENCO received this award earlier in 2008, 2009, 2011 and 2012.
APGENCO received POWER LINE AWARD 2013, under the category ‘Best Performing Generating Company - Thermal’.
- APGENCO is the proud recipient of Greentech Environment Award 2013
- Received EXCELLENCE AWARD from Institute of Economic Studies on 27.04.2009
- APGENCO is continuously receiving Meritorious Awards for its power stations from CEA/MoP, since inception.
- Received ENERTIA AWARDS 2008 as the Best Public Sector Utility for Best Performance on 25.11.2008.
- Received 5 meritorious awards from Hon’ble Prime Minister on 21.03.2007 for the outstanding performance of Kothagudem TPS, Rayalaseema TPP stage-I & Upper Sileru PH for 2004-05 and Vijayawada TPS & Upper Sileru PH for 2005-06.
- Received 2 meritorious awards from Hon’ble Minister for Power, GOI on 20-03-2008 for the outstanding performance of Vijayawada TPS and Rayalaseema TPS for the year 2006-07.
- APGENCO contributed considerably for AP power sector in getting No.1 rating by CRISIL in the country for last 3 years.
- APGENCO has been declared winner of ENERTIA AWARDS 2008 as the Best Public Sector Utility for Best Performance.
|The Honourable Prime Minister of India has awarded the shields and certificates for the outstanding performance of the Generating UnitsUpper Sileru HPS Stage-I &II, Kothagudem Thermal Power Station, Rayalaseema Thermal Power Station, Vijayawada Thermal Power Stationfor the years 2004-05 and 2005-06 in a function held at new Delhi on 21.03.2007.|
His excellency the Honourable President of India and Honourable Union Minister for Power have awarded Gold shields and certificates to KTPS Stage V, for outstanding performance for 4 consecutive years from 2000-01 to 2003-04, in a function held in New Delhi on 24.8.2004.
His excellency the Honourable President of India and Honourable Union Minister for Power have awarded Gold shields and certificates to KTPS , for outstanding performance for the year 2003-04, in a function held in New Delhi on 24.8.2004.